- August 28, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Australia News, Immigration, News
Immigration SA has received a high volume of General Skilled Migration 190/489 state nomination applications in July and August.
The current processing times are available here:
General skilled nomination applications
|Application type||Current average processing time|
|Skilled provisional nomination subclass 489/190|
– applications submitted prior to 1 July 2018 have a current average processing time of 9 – 10 weeks
|15 – 20 weeks|
Immigration SA is working hard to process applications and reduce the overall processing times. If your application is within the published processing time, we request that you do notsubmit an enquiry, email or phone requesting a processing update. These type of enquiries are taking the Immigration SA team away from processing applications and will not be responded to.
Expiry related concerns
If your application has expiry related issues which will occur before it is scheduled to be processed (refer to our processing times), you can use the enquiry function to notify Immigration SA.
We cannot guarantee faster processing, but we will flag the application for consideration, priority will be given to applicants already residing in South Australia. Please note we will not respond to your enquiry (this is so we can focus on processing applications).
Only use the enquiry to notify Immigration SA if one of the following circumstances applies to you.
- Your current visa is due to expire.
- Your supporting documents are due to expire (this only applies to applicants in South Australia)
- You are about to turn 45 and will no longer qualify for state nomination
- You will be losing points due to age soon and will no longer meet the 65 point pass mark (this only applies to 489 applications)