- May 18, 2016
- Posted by: Web Developer
- Category: Australia News, Immigration, News
The new Skill Occupations List (for Australia Immigration) has been announced which will come into effect from 1 July 2016. Click to Download
The good news is that Accountants, IT and most of the Engineering occupations remain on the new SOL list.
There have been no changes to the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL) which applies to employer and state sponsored visas.
Occupations Removed from the SOL
There are 9 occupations removed from the Skilled Occupation List (but they still exist in CSOL).
- Mining Engineers ANZSCO 233611
- Petroleum Engineers ANZSCO 233612
- Metallurgist ANZSCO 234912
- Environmental Health Officer ANZSCO 251311
- Occupational Health and Safety Adviser ANZSCO 251312
- Dental Hygienist ANZSCO 411211
- Dental Prosthetist ANZSCO 411212
- Dental Technician ANZSCO 411213
- Dental Therapist ANZSCO 411214
Occupations Added to the SOL
The following occupation have been added to the Skilled Occupation list (SOL)
- Orthotists and Prosthetists ANZSCO 251912
- Audiologists ANZSCO 252711
We recommend that you start your case ASAP so that your Skills Assessment is done in time, which usually takes 1 month to 3 months time.
Find out if you are ELIGIBLE – FREE of cost:
Step 1: Send your CV for a FREE Confidential Review of eligibility by sending email on: Migration@careersgiant.com
Step 2: You will receive an automated email (within 10 seconds) from which you must choose the best occupation for yourself.