Why choose CareersGiant as your consultant?
We provide FREE Consultation if you are a GENUINE student.
No hidden charges…
We are one of the few consultancy companies in ENTIRE Pakistan which specializes in both Study Abroad and Immigration Services. Hence, we can exactly let you know which courses can be good for you, which can help you get Permanent Residency in future as well.
Our SUCCESS stories are here:
CareersGiant is an experienced and one of the top consultancy firms working in the industry for 10+ years and we have a network of offices in Pakistan & Australia. We are helping international students study in all major English speaking countries (UK, Australia, USA and Canada). Our experienced counselors have helped 100s of study abroad students gain admission into quality education institutions in Canada, Australia, UK & USA.
Reasons & Benefits of Australia Study Visa
If you are looking to further your education, undertake a world class degree or fast track your career, Australia offers a range of opportunities. Whether you choose to undertake an MBA, engineering degree, humanities or English language course, Australia is difficult to beat in terms of its standard of living, academic excellence, and support for international students. Australia’s capital cities, including Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Brisbane, are ranked amongst the world’s 30 best cities for students.
Average Education Cost:
The costs of studying in Australia will depend on the institution and the level of study you choose. The list below gives you an indication of the range of course costs for several types of qualifications.
- School –$7,800 to $30,000
- English language studies– Around $300 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma)– $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree– $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Masters Degree– $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree– $14,000 to $37,000*
* This does not include high value courses such as veterinary and medical studies. Please visit institution websites directly to see costs for these courses.
The Student Visa is designed for students, who are willing to undertake education in Australia under the following courses of study,
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
- Associate degree
- Master degree
Some examples of the types of courses you can study at a private or TAFE college:
- Business management
- Child care
- Computer studies
- Graphic design
- Hair and beauty therapy
- Information Technology (IT)
- Office administration
- Secretarial Studies
- Travel and tourism
- Hospitality and hotel management
- And many more
To avail the Australian Student Visa, the individuals are required to meet certain criteria before applying for the visa.
- English language proficiency – IELTS or PTE
- Applicant meets health and character requirements
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Recognised and valid academic certificates
Length of Courses:
The following is a guide only. Each course and each college or university may be slightly different:
- Certificate 6-18 months
- Diploma 6 months – 3 years
- Bachelors Degree 3-5 years
- Graduate Certificate 6 months
- Graduate Diploma 1 year
- Masters Degree 1-2 years
- PhD 4-5 years
Australian institutions have major intake in the month of February/ Early March each year.
July/ August intake is also a very big intake with few courses in the specialized programs not being offered at this point of time.
Some courses also start in the month of May, October and November.
Quality of life
The quality of life in Australia ranks behind only Norway as the best in the world. With sophisticated infrastructure, world leading healthcare services, a dynamic range of public transport, numerous student services, and a comparatively affordable cost of living, Australia is a haven for those looking to study abroad. The country boasts five of the world’s 30 best cities for students in terms of quality of life, employment opportunities, cost of living, and student community.
The Australian Government also offers many incentives for those looking to study abroad in its country, including some $200 million worth of scholarships, job visas in multiple fields, numerous research opportunities, and the possibility of gaining permanent residency status after you graduate.
Quality of education
Australia has a national regulatory and quality agency for higher education called – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). It was established by the Australian Government to monitor quality, and regulate university and non-university higher education providers against a set of standards developed by the independent Higher Education Standards Panel. In addition, the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) law protects:
- The wellbeing of all international students.
- The quality of students’ education experience.
- The provision of up-to-date and accurate information.
Rights for international students
You can’t beat Australia when it comes to implementation of rights and consumer protection. It has the most rigorous consumer protection for international students. As per the Australian Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000, all programs that are offered to overseas students meet stringent government regulations.
Interesting facts about Australia
- 47% per cent of the total population of Australia is born outside the country
- 4 out of 10 Australians are migrants.
- Australia has been a recession proof country since the last 30 consecutive years up to 2019.